Posts

Thursday, May 19, 2011

CD Swap Among Friends


In preparation for a road-trip my friend's Chelsea and Amy had the brilliant idea to do a CD swap. They invited friends to create and mail mix CD's for their trip and be given a mix CD in return.

I had a whole lot of fun with this project. Among the 2 CD's I made was 1 entitled, "Songs Inspired by _________" (they have to fill in the blank after listening to the CD - **hint: what is one of my favorite things in this world?**). Once they have listened to the CD they can learn more about each individual song on the mix.

Researching the lyrics, meaning, history, and inspiration behind each song gave me a new appreciation for all that goes into the creation of a single song. Best wishes and much love to Chels an Amy. And above all, safe travels!!!! <3



1 comment:

  1. You are so deeply appreciated, my friend! I'm glad to have you in spirit on our journey to Wisco!

    ReplyDelete