Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Journey, New Space

It's been way too long since I've last posted. I've finally graduated from my master's program and have the time to dedicate to this blog. My renewed blogging is part of a very intentional effort towards taking better care of myself. I have gutted my apartment and created a living space aligned with my "cultivated warmth" style statement. Part of this gutting process was the creation of a meditation shrine. Every morning I wake up and meditate for 5-10 minutes. I usually pick a "soul card" to reflect on during my meditation. As a part of my infertility treatments I have also started seeing a nutritionist and acupuncturist. It is time to start living a more grounded, intentional, authentic, and wholehearted life.

A New Journey, New Space

New couch and rocking chair - a perfect place to sip wine and read a good book.

I've decided to surround myself with things that make me smile, like fresh flowers.

Freshly organized bookshelves - so much reading to look forward to....

My meditation shrine/space.

4 comments:

  1. You inspire me so much Tay!!! I can't wait to hear about all the wonderful adventures that you are going to go on in the future. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! You're back!!!! Can't wait to read more of your posts old friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post. And your blog. But you officially have to do me one favor- CHANGE your ASPIRING art therapist to ART THERAPIST! :D <3 you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing you blog again! I so proud of us all, and hope that we all move into new and/or rekindle old practices. Your space looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete