Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Daily Pages

(http://bit.ly/fmHjwj)

I'm lucky to have the friends that I do. Never before have I felt so motivated and inspired to truly commit to a daily practice. They continually amaze me with their ideas, courage, and dedication.

Having completed Project 365, wherein I took a picture to document every day for a year (a form of photographic journaling), I decided to embark on a new daily practice commonly referred to as "morning pages". However, I decided that I will not pressure myself to complete pages in the morning. They will be completed at some point during my day. Honestly, I think that it would be a better practice to complete them in the morning, but I tend to be a bit forgetful before I get my morning latte :)

I also want to commit to blogging. In the past, when I have had the time, I have truly appreciated this resource. But I now realize that I have failed to ***make*** time for it (my apologies for that!) Most of my creative inspiration is derived from the blogging community, so it only feels fair that I should commit my time and effort in the same way.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, sunshine, dances in rain puddles, and laughs.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Taylor! You can do it! You are an inspiration to others just as they are an inspiration to you. I hope you can keep up with your dedication to blogging. I will be following and reading. ;)
    Meg

    ReplyDelete