Posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

Re-purposed photo coaster




For a long time I have heard about how surrounding yourself with positive affirmations can make a serious impact. I've been skeptical of this idea for a long time. However, I recently discovered that surrounding myself with positive reminders makes a big difference. I think of it as broadening the concept of "vision boards". Today I took some meaningful quotes off my Pinterest board "Words to Move You" and placed them in glass photo coasters I had sitting in my storage bin. Now I can take these small but powerful reminders with me to work. Every time I raise my glass for a drink I can read one of the following and smile:

"You're beautiful, every little piece."

"Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

"Choose happiness."

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." - Albert Einstein



1 comment:

  1. Impressive! I really like this blog.
    Thanks for sharing this information…
    Photo coasters

    ReplyDelete