Posts

Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet Schmee.

I decided I needed to continue with my goal to learn sewing this summer. I took out my sewing supplies, put on Vampire Diaries, and made a little animal-monster that I named Schmee. I couldn't get the stupid sewing machine to work so I had to hand-sew the entire thing (hence the crookedness). It's not perfect, but I think she is adorable. And it was a good lesson in learning (note to self - always follow directions precisely, or you will be in for lots of seam-ripping). I got the idea from Aranzi Aronzo's "Lets Make Cute Stuff".

Schmee really enjoys Vampire Diaries.

Schmee likes to bug Adam while he plays World of Warcraft.

Schmee refuses to stop bugging Adam, as he plays World of Warcraft.

Schmee enjoys cuddling with Maya.

Schmee likes to pose for the camera.

Schmee has a cute smile.

Schmee was made with these tools.

These are Schmee's parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment